Monday, December 5, 2011

Chopping a Honda GL1000 Goldwing #6

I took Saturday off, 25th anniversary party for a good friend.

I started Sunday by turning the clocks back.

I mean that in more ways than one.

After a days thought I felt I was not happy with the way the frame looked or the design of it.

I spent most of Sunday in a chair drinking coffee and staring at the frame.



I felt that I could get a better look at it if I removed the motor.



Once I had the motor out I could see the lines of the frame and I didn't like what I saw.

I then decided to remove most all of my work, and start new.







At that point I left the right bottom tube in but just before quitting for the day (8:00pm) I did finally remove the right bottom tube also.

So I am back to square one again, Momma said there would be days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment