Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rigid Honda GL1000 Goldwing Bobber #51

I went to the Swap meet on Sunday, It was very small and
not much there but I did manage to get another solo seat
that is bigger than the one I have.
Not bad for $25.00

New Seat Below:


Old Seat Below:


I also saw the guy that I had bought 2 of the wings from last
summer and he gave me a beat up Clymer Manual for the
GL1000's that I can use in the garage.

Monday was spent picking up parts and some metal I needed.

Tuesday I went to the local DMV to transfer the plates to the
new Trike then back home I removed the back stand from the
1979 frame and got the chopper moved to give me more room
in the work bay.


Storage bay of the garage.


Today I spent the morning filling out paper work to get a handicap
license plate for the new Trike.
This has to be mailed to Albany to get the plate

This afternoon I have to go to the neurologist at the VA Clinic,
so far it's not getting much better but then again it's not much
worse either.

Thursday I will be back in the garage, and finishing up on moving
things around.

No comments:

Post a Comment