Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hard tail Honda GL1000 Goldwing Bobber #48

I wanted to let everyone know that I am still working in the garage.

The last two days I have been (with the help of a hired hand) putting all the parts from the dismantled Goldwings up in the attic of the garage.

This is to give me room to work and storage space for the new Trike when it comes in.

I also took apart the 1977 gl1000, the frame will go into the shed and the rest of the parts will go upstairs. The engine will stay in the garage with the others.

all of this gives me room to move the 1975 gl1000 that I got running over to the storage side of the garage and bring the first 1975 that I got running to the work shop side.

I am going to remove the parts from this bike to use on the frame that I am working on.
I may use the engine from it also, it has lots of chrome parts + the front end looks pretty good.

Next task is to disassemble the 1975 with the good engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment