Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rigid Honda GL1000 Goldwing Bobber #43

If you have noticed that I have slowed down on the entries to this post, it is because I have some health problems.

These problems have limited my work in the garage, and have also got me thinking about how much riding time I have left in this life.

Man I had to grovel to get this one.

Once I got off my knees I purchased and picked up a 31,000 mile 1996 GL1500 SE beauty from the original owner who had a stroke and felt he couldn't ride safely any more.

I told my wife (Betty) that it will hold it's value so even if I don't last that long she can get the money back.

It is two tone Magenta (purple) loaded.


Immediately after buying the bike I delivered it to Mid-State Trikes to get a new independent suspension trike kit put on it.

I will get it back in about 5 weeks ready to go, I can't wait.

This in no way, well maybe a little, interfere with the work on the lowering of the GL1000 I still want to get it done if I possibly can. But I also want to ride this year.

I am getting help with the wiring diagram and I have been buying parts to use when I get back to work.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment